Posted on November 24, 2009
Final Project Update
Over the last while I’ve been slowly putting together my final project. The project is a wiki with resources about implementing iPods into math education. I spent way too much time trying to decide where I was going to build my wiki. I initially began creating my wiki on Google Sites. However, soon after I started working with Google Sites I had a change in heart. Since then, I’ve been putting together everything on the University of Regina’s wikispace. You can see everything I’ve done so far here. All I’ve really done is a few application reviews and one line on most of my pages. It seems to be taking longer than I expected to look through the apps, take screenshots, upload them, and come up with some sort of useful review about it. However, I hope that now that I’ve found a home for my wiki, I can get it all put together.